2

Existensial Angst

Posted by the lazy knight on 5:01 PM
I am what I am. I wish I could quote this Reebok tag line and then sit back. But is it true? Am I really what I am, what I profess to be or is there is a different self behind the masquerade? Am I the competent professional or a bumbling, careless fool? Am I the liberal moderate or a shy conservationist? Am I religiously agnostic or just a plain religious hypocrite? Am I the eternal optimist or a hidden cynic? Am I the one with the solutions or simply a part of the problem? Am I the outspoken radical or a cowering and silent coward? Am I the sensitive family guardian or an ignorant relative?
Rolling along and finding new question marks…do I know what I am? ...

|

2 Comments


hmm .. was kinda having thoughts on the same lines recently.... anyway nice short n crisp post! :) very meaningful!


my alter-ego... this is like hearing myself speak...

Copyright © 2009 twenty2yards All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.