2
Posted by the lazy knight on 12:24 PM
A squirrel that I found on the edge of one of the walls on my climb up on the Golconda fort.


A cannon placed at the entrance of the Golconda fort. I took the snap from right behind it, and even though it is more of a showpiece the cannon is still perfectly aimed at the gate for a strike at an approaching enemy



Hyderabad city in the background and the entrance and lower parts of the Golconda fort in the foreground as seen from the highest point of the fort.


|

2 Comments


gosh somebody managed to comment before me :O ???

hmm... nice pics, especially the canon. reminded me of the one at jaipur's nahargarh fort (lauded to be the biggest in the world). you "do have an eye for nature" :D

P.S. Was kinda expecting more text.


hmm...at work = less time = less text :)

Copyright © 2009 twenty2yards All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.